Saturday, April 18, 2009

What a Mess!

I go to scrapbook club at a friend's house once a month to "get out" and do some scrap booking. This month is my month to bring food. I went to the store to get everything I needed. I made the brownies, no problem. I made the taco dip, no problem. I go to make roll ups with taco sauce, and guess what I do. I drop the jar out of the fridge. It went SPLAT! Normally, I would project the anger at my stupid move to my husband. Since he's not here, I didn't have anyone to yell at. So I look at the mess, and say a curse word. How am I gonna clean up all this mess?!?! Many paper towels later, it's all up, and I too am covered in taco sauce.

Hopefully I won't drop the other dishes as I take them to the car! Now I have laundry to do. Ick.

No comments:

Post a Comment